Product Purchase and Sale Terms and Conditions
A7MA Galeria, headquartered in São Paulo - SP, hereinafter simply called a7ma.art.br and registered with CNPJ nº 17164257 / 0001-81, and, on the other hand, the client a7ma.art.br, qualified at the time of purchase. a7ma.art.br products, hereinafter simply called Customer.
Whereas A7MA sells products over the internet;
Considering the interest of the Client in the purchase of the products offered by a7ma.art.br ("Shop") in its sales channels;
The purpose of this contract is to establish the general conditions for the use and purchase of products and services from the client on the a7ma.art.br website (www.a7ma.art.br).
- Confidentiality: a7ma.art.br is responsible for preserving the confidentiality of all data and information provided by the Customer in the purchase process. The security of the website is audited daily and is guaranteed against the action of hackers.
- Customer Service (SAC): The customer has this service to solve their doubts, solve any requests or complaints regarding their order or any content available on the website. The SAC can be activated by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Delivery Policy: the deadline for delivery of the Products is informed during the purchase procedure, counted in business days. The deliveries of the Products are made from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm. by the Brazilian company of Correios and telegraphs, all the delivery process can be consulted on the website. through the tracking code.
III.I - The checking of the adequacy of the product dimensions is the responsibility of the Customer, who must ensure that they are in accordance with the spatial limits of the elevators, doors and corridors at the place of delivery. Product assembly or disassembly, transportation by stairs and / or doors and windows, or hoisting of deliveries will not be carried out.
III.II - Up to three delivery attempts will be made at the informed location, on alternate days, with an interval of up to 48 hours between delivery. It is essential that, at the requested address, there is a person authorized by the buyer, over 18 years old, and carrying an identification document to receive the goods and sign the delivery protocol. If there are three unsuccessful delivery attempts, the order will be returned to the seustillo.com.br Distribution Center
III.III - After finalizing the order, it is not possible to change the form of payment and / or delivery address, request an advance or even priority of delivery.
IIII.IV - The delivery period informed during the product purchase procedure takes into account the stock and the preparation time of the product. With each update on the order's delivery status, Seu Stillo's system automatically sends alert emails to the Customer.
III.V - The value of the delivery freight is calculated based on the place of delivery, weight and dimensions of the Product.
III.VI - A7MA does not authorize:
- deliver by alternative means (example: hoisting product by window);
- perform installation or maintenance of products;
- open the product packaging;
- deliver to an address other than that stated in the order;
- delivery to minors or without identification document.
III.VII - A7MA is not responsible for the retention of goods at SE FAZ when this is due exclusively to the customer's pending items, therefore, it is necessary to appear at the tax post for the goods to be released, considering that in these cases the information regarding releases and payments are only passed on to interested parties.
- Right of repentance: The Customer will be entitled to exercise the right to regret the purchase, with the purpose of returning the Product, in which case the following conditions must be observed:
- the period of withdrawal from the purchase of the product is up to 7 (seven) consecutive days, counting from the date of receipt;
- in case of return, the product must be returned to a7ma.art.br in its original packaging, accompanied by the manual and all its accessories.
IV.I - The Customer must request the return through the Customer Service (SAC). Expenses arising from the collection or posting of the Product will be borne by the customer.
IV.II - After the product arrives at the Distribution Center, A7MA will verify that the above conditions have been met. If so, it will provide a refund for the total purchase price.
IV.III - after confirmation of receipt of the product and that it is in good condition and as it was sent to the customer, A7MA will make available a discount coupon on the exchange value to the customer.
- Exchange and Returns Policy: all occurrences involving exchange or return will be dealt with according to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Code.
VI - The Customer must request the exchange or return through the Customer Service (SAC). Expenses arising from the collection or posting of the Product will be borne by the customer.
V.II - The product must be returned to A7MA in its original packaging, accompanied by the manual and all its accessories.
V.III - After the product arrives at the Distribution Center, A7MA will check if the above conditions have been met. If so, it will arrange for the refund or exchange of the Product in accordance with the request made by the Customer.
VV - A7MA is exempt from the obligation to respond to requests for exchange or return of any returned product without the Customer Service department being notified, out of time or in the absence of accompanying items / accessories.
- Accepted payment methods:
VI.I - Cash payment:
- Bank slip;
- credit card;
- deposit into account
VI.II - Payment in installments:
- credit card.
PagSeguro - the customer will be able to choose to buy in cash or in installments through the options offered by PagSeguro. Using credit, debit or bank payment cards. (Option for boleto bancário, the deadline for confirmation is 2 days, thus offsetting the bank deposit)
By opting for this form of payment, the customer agrees with the rules for using PagSeguro. The product will only be sent after payment confirmation to A7MA. PagSeguro will send an email confirming the payment and the deadline for the release of your purchase according to the option chosen. If there are delays in approval, contact PagSeguro through your user account on the website www.pagseguro.com.br or through the call center at (11) 5627 3440.
VI.III - For credit card payments, the order will be subject to the approval of the card administrator. The information contained in the registration is subject to confirmation, which may be requested by PagSeguro or the company that is using the card by e-mail.
VI.IV - The coupon expires six months after the date of receipt, and is identified by the buyer's CPF, which prevents use by third parties.
VI.VI - If the value of the voucher is less than the purchase, the Customer may pay the difference. If the value of the voucher is greater than that of the purchase, the Customer will not be able to use the difference on other purchases.
VII. Delivery times and payment method:
VII.I - Purchases paid by credit card: the deadline for delivery is considered from the verification of registration data and confirmation of payment by the card administrator. Confirmation takes place in up to two calendar days. In the event of a registration divergence, A7MA will contact the buyer.
VII.II - Purchases paid by bank slip: the deadline for delivery is considered from the confirmation of payment by the bank. Confirmation is carried out within three business days from the date of payment.
VII.III - Purchases paid by means of deposit in account: the deadline for delivery is considered from the confirmation of payment by the bank. Confirmation takes place within two business days.
VIII. Offers: offers can be found on the “Shop” page of the A7MA website. Although, an offer may be withdrawn from the website when the products in stock are exhausted and it is not possible to make a replacement with our suppliers.
VIII.I - The customer must carefully read the rules of each offer before closing the purchase. In case of doubt, the customer should contact our Customer Service Department (SAC).
- Product characteristics and health risk: Before purchasing a product, the Client must carefully read on its page the description of use and handling, as well as the age range. In case of doubt, you should contact the Customer Service Department (SAC).
- Act of God and Force Majeure: Neither party will be liable to the other for any failure or delay in fulfilling the obligations contained in this contract caused by acts of God or force majeure.
- Forum: The São Paulo forum is elected to settle any disputes regarding this contract.